It’s well crafted and very affordable. The chain is good, the inside is smooth, and the entrances are soft and not ruff. My birds love hiding out in there to take a nap or just play peek-a-boo lol. Overall great product!
Coco LocoAdd to Wishlist
The Aronico Coco Loco is an extremely versatile toy a wide variety of uses.
What does it do and why should I get one?
- Foraging – take some fiber or paper, hide treat such as nuts or dried fruit stuff into the coconut
- Chewing – provides a challenge for even the most destructive birds; unlike wood, which comes off in big chunks, the fibers of the coconut come off one at the time
- Wild bird feeder – put seed onto the coconut and hang outside; skin protects the nut from moisture
- Nesting – smaller birds love to nest in the Coco Loco
- Slide over perch or other toys to accessorize or save space
- A leather strip can be woven through the chain links to prevent any accidental mishaps
- Whole coconut with husk and skin on
- Nickel plated chain and quick link